Sunday, January 5, 2014

Project 365: A Work in Progress

If you follow Growing Inch By Inch on Facebook, you may have noticed a new photo album titled Project 365. This is a challenge that I have decided to participate in, after following a couple other pages as they did it last year. A photo a day, every day for a year.

Here is a lovely post from Lesley at Takoma Park Cooperative Preschool as she starts her third year of collecting photos.   I couldn't have explained it any better, so I won't even try. :)

I will be posting our pictures on Facebook daily, but will also include them here weekly, with the seven photos from that week.  

I have decided a couple days late, that I am going to focus my Project 365 on Playing Outside.  Of course, I decided this after posting my first three photos and then reading the lovely post above from Lesley.


Day 1 
The fairy capturers are keeping an eye on the blizzard fairies.


Day 2: Weighing in.

Day 3
The Big Freeze

Day 4
The Blizzard Fairies are working on a storm.

Day 5
Solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment